Saturday, June 14, 2008

All pics I have seen of mate’s girlfriend are of side profile. I feel reckon she might be like Mel Gibson in The Man Without A Face

Hola peeps. Las cosas pueden conseguir solamente major.

Pssttt, I am hoping this is a fast blog ‘cos well, u see, erm, I am not supposed to be in my Warri penthouse right now. Got drafted to the R.I.G. last week and u’d think I’d be happy right, seeing as I had missed the place? No siree. Well, initially I was chuffed even after discovering I was being sent to a new R.I.G. on land, but after a few days I knew I had to break out of there ‘cos I wasn’t myself. Dunno if it was the food – surprisingly good, though no scrumptious desserts – or the absence of surrounding murky swamp water, but something had to be responsible for my lack of doodling.

Y’all know how I love to doodle, it’s almost a putative Tunde trait. In fact my doodling’s like clockwork everyday….A Clockwork Brown u might say. Geddit, geddit? Aw, forget yous…but since I went to the R.I.G. a week ago nada has dropped outta my cute derriere, hence my escape. I am hoping that my returning to a familiar setting might trigger some….uh, erm, where was I again? Yup, I hope the smell of my room, the feel of the Egyptian cotton sheets, the…uh, uh….sorry peeps, I gotta go sit on the white throne. FINALLY!!!!!!!

Tot ziens and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]