Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Another day in the life

Hi y'all, thanx for all the comments. Gotta apologise for the late posting today. U see, I got to work late cos I'd a case of the drips (aka cool runnings, diarrhoea, bog splatter, etc). It’s weird cos last nite a mate in the States reminded me of the time I’d the drips at her crib: I was in boxer shorts while we were play fighting. I then had the smart idea to sit on her face and let one go. Imagine my disbelief when I felt some moist substance on my ass. Men, for a while there I thot I was at a Michael Jackson concert. This chick screamed, shouted, grabbed her crotch, did backslides, everything – including scrubbing her face to within an inch of its life. Boy, those sure were the good ol’ days.

Yeah, went to get my suit from the tailor’s last nite. Man, can’t still believe my cuz Femi’s getting hitched on Saturday. I wish him all the best. Speaking of marriage, did I tell y’all what happened on Sunday? Well, went to church and it was ace. So the pastor asked peeps to come forward for prayers, if interested. So I step forward and ask one of the elders to pray for me so I’d a better relationship with God. Anyways this guy prays for me and as I’m about to leave he calls out to me and says: “I know this is totally unrelated, but while praying for u I felt the word partner impressed on my heart”. The guy then cracks a smile ‘cos he obviously notices the I-hope-this-guy-doesn’t-have-a-daughter-he’s-trying-to-get-rid-of look on my face. Man, that stuck with me all day. It’s not like I’m loath to commit, it’s just that…well, yes, okay u’re right, I’m not that keen on commitment. B4 y’all amateur Freuds get any ideas I do intend to get married someday, just not now……..I’m hoping Angelina Jolie proves me wrong.

FYI: I got Sherlock Homeboy on the job and he told me that the guy who prayed for me DOES have a daughter…. she’s only 10 years old though. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]