Tuesday, June 01, 2004

1st Blog Day

Hi all. My name is Tunde McClure. U might remember me from such movies as “Help, My Momma’s Got A Slipper And She Ain’t Afraid To Use It” and “What Do I Do? My Girlfriend’s Twin Sisters Wanna Sleep With Me”. This is my blog and I decided to start one ‘cos everyone’s been harping on about me getting one. My blog shall hereby be called The Trials, Tribulations and Takingthepissology of Tunde. Now and then, well, most times, u shall read from Julio the male stripper; he’s my alter-ego. So let the blogs begin:

Tuesday June 1st 2004
At work and trying to sort out the Internet access. Marco’s digging on the finale of Friends that was shown last Friday. Is it me or is that show overrated? Men, I saw a few reruns of that show and didn’t laff one bit. The last scene in the one I saw had Monica with a turkey over her head and she and Chandler were going back and forth about the fact that he said he loved her. Cue the laff track. And that’s supposed to be funny? Seinfeld, now that's funny; 'allo 'allo, now that's funny; Wiil & Grace, now that's funny; Some Mothers Do Have'em, now that's funny; Curb Your Enthusiam, now that's funny; The Office, now that's funny; The Chappelle Show, now that's crazy funny.

Just received a forwarded e-mail from a friend. Apparently she believes that if all motorists refuse to buy gasoline for a day the oil companies and OPEC will see that consumers "aren't dumb" and that will force them to reduce the price of fuel at the pumps. Say, did u see that pig just fly past my window? U missed it? Damn! Men, I'm sure if u took ur eyes off that frozen lake that used to contain fire and bimstone u'd see the winged swine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]