Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Julio here

Hola my peeps, this is Julio. I'm sure that wuss Tunde musta told u about me. We'll get to know each other soon enough. It's almost 6pm over here and I feel like ranting. Some things have been bugging me lately. I look forward to reading ur comments.....or not reading them, it doesn't matter.

So was watching TV the other day and saw some stars of yesteryear. Got me thinking: WHEN A STAR'S NO LONGER IN THE SPOTLIGHT HOW DO THEY TELL THEIR BODYGUARDS THEY CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO COMPENSATE THEM? I mean what if the bodyguards become so attached they can't let go? I'd write a movie script based on this premise. Could pitch it as The Bodyguard meets Fatal Attraction. We'd get Whitney, Kevin, Glenn and Michael to reprise their roles. I mean it's not as if their careers are going anywhere. It might actually prove cathartic for Glenn Close. I'm sure she must have had 'the talk' with her bodyguard almost 2 decades ago. Now she probably rents a chihuahua to protect her from her crazed, stalker fans.....okay she's probably got just one fan left....and she probably has him (the guy also doubles as her gardener/chef/chauffeur) on a stipend. For good measure, let's throw Sharon Stone into the picture too 'cos goodness knows her career needs a boost. Is it just me or do y'all find it insane that she still trades on her role in Basic Instinct? 2 words Miss Stone: An agent. Better still, 2 more words: Retire-ment.

Okay, I'm off to smoke some weed. Tot ziens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]